The Native Village of Eyak (“NVE”) is soliciting proposals and rate information from Contractors with experience with Mold Remediation. Detailed packets can be picked up at NVE’s Main office 110 Nicholoff Way.
Scope of work: Remediate the mold damage as follows but not limited to:
- Installation of French drain.
- Excavation work will be required
- Removal and replacement of any interior mold effected drywall paneling.
- Waterproofing and sealing of foundation concrete
- Excavation and Grade work to exterior grounds for adequate slope to provide proper drainage away from home.
To be considered, respondents must deliver sealed submittals to (NVE) Native Village of Eyak the address below, on or before the deadline.
Deadline: Proposals will be accepted until: 5:00 p.m. AST on Friday, September 29, 2017
Address Responses To:
Tribal Public Works Project Manager
Native Village of Eyak
P.O. Box 1388
Cordova AK 99574
Interested respondents are requested to give careful consideration to their workload and capability of meeting project schedules and deadlines
The Native Village of Eyak reserves the right to reject any or all proposals received.
Published at Cordova, Alaska this 18th day of September 2017.